You have no items in your shopping cart.
Use this MU vision sensor to recognize and locate a variety of objects, such as colors, balls, humans and cards. The detected result can be output through UART and IIC. It can process information locally without a network connection. In addition, the parameter configuration and firmware update of the module can be directly realized via the on-board USB serial port. The sensor supports UART, IIC, and WIFI communication modes. What more, it is suitable for Arduino, Mixly and micro:bit embedded platforms, so you are always welcomed to explore the powerful capability of this sensor regardless of the development platforms.
This small MU vision sensor can help you to complete intelligent applications, for instance, smart printing and scanning car robot, basketball shooting robot, and so on. Moreover, it can be widely used in smart toys, AI teaching tool, maker products, etc.
- Processor: dual-core, 240MHz
- Camera: Omnivision ov7725
- Camera Resolution: 640x480
- Field of View: 90 (Diagonal line)
- 2 LED lights
- Dimension: 3.2*3.2*1.2cm/1.26*1.26*0.47
- Data Output: UART/IIC
- Power Supply: 5V
- Detected Objects: people silhouette (above the waist)
20 Customized Cards
Color (Within the detection range, output the color of the designated position or output the position of the designated color)
- Software Library: milxy library functions and reference programs
Micro:bit library functions
- Functions In Development: WiFi Image Transmission (module as AP)
QR code recognition
- MU Vision Sensor x1