You have no items in your shopping cart.
RP-L flexible pressure sensor is made of ultra-thin film of excellent mechanical property, excellent conductive materials and nanometre pressure sensitive layers. There are thin film and pressure sensitive layer on the upper layer of the sensor, and thin film and conductive circuit on the lower layer. These two layers are glued together by double sided tape. When outside pressure applies to the active area, the disconnected circuit of the lower layer will be connected through the pressure sensitive layer of the upper layer, by which to convert pressure into resistance. The output resistance decreases as pressure increases.
RP-L-170 Dimension Diagram
Force vs Resistance
- Thickness: 0.35mm
- Trigger Force: <20g, triggered (default resistance<200k)
- Pressure Measuring Range: 20g~10kg or larger
- Static Pressure & Dynamic Pressure Measurement (within the frequency of 10Hz)
- Initial Resistance: >10M
- Activation Time: <0.01S
- Operating Temperature: -40 +85 ?
- Lifespan: >1million times
- Hysteresis: +10%RF+ -RF-)/FR+000g Force
- Response Time: <10ms
- EMI: Not generate
- EDS: Not generate
- Drift: <5%, 2.5Kg Force , Static load 24H
- RP-L-170 Thin Film Pressure Sensor x1